(family friendly floats please)
1) Parade Marshals will be responsible of the organization of their division and the placing of same in its proper place.
2) Parade forms on Jaymor Road and Second Street Pike. You must enter on James Way and Jaymor Rd.
3) The route of the parade will be from Jaymor Road and Second Street Pike, north on Second Street Pike and continue to Klinger Middle School.
4) Parade will start promptly at 9:30am. Any unit NOT in place when the Parade moves, will fall to the rear of the formation.
5) Baby Parade forms at Firstrust Bank parking lot. They will join the Parade at this point. All children 5 years of age and under are eligible to participate in the baby parade. You are not required to register for the parade.
6) Floats, Cars, Neighborhood Groups, Marching Units, Bands, Etc. will meet on Jaymor Road and Second Street Pike and inform the Parade Marshall of their arrival for placement in Parade.
7) Bicycles or Wagons will meet at First Trust Bank.
8) All vehicles must have valid proof of insurance and be able to provide such proof of documentation prior to event. A licensed motorist MUST operate all vehicles. Failure to provide this information will be subject to removal from Parade and subject to ticketing by local Police.
All vehicles must be made before 1990
and able to drive in the parade.
We will not be holding a rolling car show this year.
Have fun by registering your wheels and roll down the parade route with us!